Tired of spending hours on search engines looking for advice?
Skip the research and get the answers straight from an expert.Unlimited startup mentorship for $60/mo
How GrowthMentor works?
Browse through our list of +200 mentors using the filters. Make sure to read their profiles and reviews in depth, and make your choice.
Found the perfect mentor for you? Awesome, time to request a call. Tell them a bit about your situation, choose a time, and get it set on your calendar.
Time for the call, yay! Make sure you show up on time and prepared to make the most out of it. Pro tip: Ask your mentor if it’s ok to record the screen so you can take notes later.
Get advice on design and UX
It takes about .05 seconds for visitors to form an opinion about your website that determines whether they’ll stay or bounce.
Let’s face it, design and UX are incredibly important.
But there’s some good news: Design and UX can be learned by anyone. Proportions, ratios, guidelines, best-practices; all available online to help take the guess-work out of design.
Is your agenda is to become a UX designer yourself?
You can hack that learning curve by exchanging notes with veteran designers. Learn from them, ask them questions, and accept the homework they give you with enthusiasm. If anything, it’ll make your journey a lot less lonely.
Is your agenda is to use design and UX to increase your conversions and stand apart from your competitors?
Then you can hack that process by jumping on a screenshare with user interface designs who have experience in growth-driven design.
Ready to hack your learning curve?
Common Use Cases
Your product might be awesome, but if you don’t properly communicate that value and paint the picture of the wings it gives it’s users then product-market fit will always just be that elusive “thing” you read about on startup blogs.
Fixing leaks in your onboarding process is a high impact growth initiative for any SaaS business. Get advice from onboarding specialists.
You’re about to make a major technical SEO update e.g. URL hierarchy and want a second opinion800va 800w在线中文字幕 800va 800w在线中文字幕 ,人与曾zooz 人与曾zooz ,中国的变化200字作文 中国的变化200字作文
Making global changes on technical SEO can have major effects on your traffic which could take months to recover from.
Get help making sure your startup has a unique voice that differentiates you against the competition.
No code makes building software possible without hiring expensive and developers.
Frequently asked questions
We have a very detailed filter system for you to sort the mentors. Filters like areas of expertise, tools, language, price and industry.
Members can also post a help request and have mentors apply to help if they feel they are a good fit.
Then the third option is to just ask us! Give it a try right now and ask us on live chat 🙂
- Google Hangouts
Mentors and mentees are able to set their communication tools in their profile settings.
It is a good idea to connect with the other person once the session is accepted and the details are given. This ensures that the correct details were given and when it is time to start, you can start on time.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum bang for your time on growth mentor calls.
- Come into this with realistic expectations. They’re mentors, not magicians.
- Ask your mentor if they’d be cool with you recording your screen with Loom
- Give contextual information to help paint the picture of your current situation.
- Growth mentors will be asking you lots of questions, answer them as honest as possible.
- Don’t be afraid to push the boundaries of question asking. Be inquisitive. Stories are gold.
- Don’t feel pressure, just relax. There’s no right/wrong way to do this. Avoid binary thinking.
- Try to form mental patterns, especially if you speak with multiple mentors. Pay attention to metadata.
- Embrace alternative views. Ask the mentors to play devil’s advocate and challenge your assumptions.
- Be friendly and authentic. If you’re likable, the mentors will be your biggest supporters (even after the call is over).
Yup! Many of the mentors offer monthly coaching packages for members who want to really dive deep into a specific area.
Each mentor creates their own package so what they offer and the price vary from mentor to mentor. You can find their coaching info at the top of their profile.
Join the GrowthMentor Community
- Direct access to schedule 1:1 calls
- Ability to post help requests
- Opt in for 1:1 monthly coaching packages
- Weekly check-ins with our Accountability Coach
- Unlimited calls with mentors listed as FREE
- Membership to private Slack Community
- Ongoing support from admin with mentor suggestions